SP & SP-E flush mounted roller shutters
Outdoor blinds(roller shutters) is a practicalsystem thatprotects usin three ways: thermallyinsulatesand protectsthe privacyandpeace of mind, and also providesan effective barrierburglary.
Foreheadboxis also aprimerfor any finishing material(eg. Plaster, clinker, etc.), soit remains animperceptibleelement of the façade.
Elementsof systemsSPandSP-E does notinterferein theconstruction ofwindows, doorsand lintels, without infringing theenergy balanceof the building.
Passive House Institute, Darmstadt, issued a certificate for the roller-box SP 165 (SP & SP-E top-mounted systems), thus approving the system and its installation as a solution for passive houses.
Suitable installation method enables the use of any window recommended by the PHI, i.e. windows whose heat transfer coefficient Uw does not not exceed 0.80 W/(m² K), and the glass coefficient Ug does not exceed 0.70 W/(m² K). It is the first all-in-one solution for top-mounted roller shutter in the PHI passive components base, as well as the first certificate for a Polish company in this group of products.
PT 37 plasticprofile
PT 52 plasticprofile
PA 37 roller shutterprofile
| || || |
|PA 39 roller shutterprofile||PA 40 roller shutterprofile||PA 45 roller shutterprofile|
|PA 52 roller shutterprofile||PA 55 roller shutterprofile||PE 41 roller shutterprofile|
|PE 55 roller shutterprofile||PEK 52 aluminum profile||PEKP 52 aluminum profile|
|Bordo*||Light Gray||Gray antracyt||White*|
|Winchester||Bazalr Gray*||Gray*||Light wood|
|Red*||Green peak*||Mahony||Gold Oak|
|Kwartz Gray*||Dark beige||Dark brown*||Green*|
|Steel blue*||Nut||Gray b*||Wenge|
Availability of colorsdepends on thetype of profile.
*Special color-on request.
On requestcan be paintedin any RAL color.
Manual control (hand-driven) is currently the most popular option, and the most economical one, but requires more effort in handling roller shutters, especially when we have a large number of these or they are big-sized.
Our offering comprises the following manual drives:
- boxes with gear line/strip
Hand retractors are most commonly used to handle typical roller shutters, of a relatively small size.
Using electric drives is the solution that is somewhat more expensive, but much more comfortable. It is a fully automated control that raises and lowers the curtain using an electric actuator. Electric actuators provide maximum convenience in operating your roller shutters. As regards control possibility, we can choose from:
- central control - all your rollers shutters operated from one place
- individual control - one place / roller shutter.
The state-of-the-art technology allows you to use the control timer that will automatically raise and lower the roller shutter’s curtain at a preset time.
In addition, giving you a choice between radio- or wired control, we offer you fully flexible solutions:
- radio control (wireless) - requires no additional wiring, so your walls will stay intact; this solution can be used anywhere in your home. Commands relating to lowering, raising or stopping the roller shutters are transmitted to the actuator via the remote control or wall transmitter. This type of control allows us to virtually unlimited configurations.
- wired control - the ability to operate roller shutters using a key-operated switch and rocker switch (switches can be supported or not). By using the controls systems, it is possible to configure multiple individual solutions.
Electric actuators provide maximum convenience in operating your roller shutters.